Going with the Flows
Day 1 Trois-Rives
In the morning, meet your guide at the Adventure Centre where you’ll take possession of your equipment. After the explanation of the security measures and the technical advice, the adventure can begin! Stop for an afternoon meal, and then continue on your descent of the river in an area featuring magnificent meanders. Open your eyes widely because this is also the ideal place to witness wild animals (moose, bear, beaver, deer, etc.). In late afternoon, you’ll reach the campsite on the bank of the river. You’ll then take advantage of a delicious feast of wild meat cooked over a huge campfire. (L, D)
- Accommodation : tent
Day 2 Trois-Rives
After a hearty breakfast, off to assault the river again! We’ll descend this majestic river with a giant grin on our face. What a thrill it will be to glide on top of the water, what joy to connect with nature in the shade of the impressive rocky walls. A pure delight! At the very end of the afternoon, filled with exciting memories but drained of energy, we’ll return at the Adventure Centre. Continuation of your individual trip or prolongation. (B, L)
Period & budget
When to travel?
The best period for travelling is during the following months:
The budget is an indication of the price per person, subject to availability. Your local agent will send you a customized quote with the exact price. The price can vary according to availability, level of services, period of travel, number of participants, booking time frame and other items.
The cost includes:
The cost does not include:
Budget & exchange
- A fair economical repartition
- The improvement of local teams’ working conditions and their awareness of the protection of the environment
- The information of travelers about respecting the local population and environment and the collection of their feelings at their return.
- Avoid letting waste out, throw it in the trash can or bring it with you
- Use potable water sparingly (take a shower instead of a bath and report any leaks) and avoid wasting it (use biodegradable soap to wash yourself)
- Avoid damaging cultural sites: don’t touch the statues, don’t move the stones and objects
- Exchange instead of giving (too Important gifts can destabilize the local economic stability of the country depending on their living standards)
- When taking a walk, especially in some fragile ecosystems, observe the fauna from afar, do not go beyond beaten roads, limit stamping and do not bring any souvenirs: give up picking rare flowers picking fossils...
- In some hotels, you can have individual air conditioning. It is advised to systematically switching it off when you’re out of the room to avoid energetical overconsumption and greenhouse gas emission.