Just around the river bend
Day 1 Mont-Tremblant National Park
Upon your arrival in the afternoon, installation in your accommodation.
- Accommodation : Cabin
Day 2 Mont-Tremblant National Park
In the morning, a 6km excursion on the Rivière du Diable, one of the greatest of the National Park. A relax-ing 4-hours introduction to canoeing on the calm waters of Rivière du Diable, enjoying its sinuous twists and turns. Enjoy your time to discover the wonders of the Rivière du Diable, between the Lac Chat and Mont de la Vache Noire . Down the Diable River silently lurking, is often the occasion of unexpected encounters: great blue heron, kingfishers , beavers, deer. This activity is familial and does not reauire any canoeing experience.
- Accommodation : Cabin
Day 3 Mont-Tremblant National Park
Take advantage of your last moments in the park before the continuation of your individual trip or prolongation.
Beautiful landscapes for a guaranteed change of scene. Explore the natural environment and its great beauty.
Period & budget
When to travel?
The best period for travelling is during the following months:
The budget is an indication of the price per person, subject to availability. Your local agent will send you a customized quote with the exact price. The price can vary according to availability, level of services, period of travel, number of participants, booking time frame and other items.
Budget & exchange
- A fair economical repartition
- The improvement of local teams’ working conditions and their awareness of the protection of the environment
- The information of travelers about respecting the local population and environment and the collection of their feelings at their return.
- Avoid letting waste out, throw it in the trash can or bring it with you
- Use potable water sparingly (take a shower instead of a bath and report any leaks) and avoid wasting it (use biodegradable soap to wash yourself)
- Avoid damaging cultural sites: don’t touch the statues, don’t move the stones and objects
- Exchange instead of giving (too Important gifts can destabilize the local economic stability of the country depending on their living standards)
- When taking a walk, especially in some fragile ecosystems, observe the fauna from afar, do not go beyond beaten roads, limit stamping and do not bring any souvenirs: give up picking rare flowers picking fossils...
- In some hotels, you can have individual air conditioning. It is advised to systematically switching it off when you’re out of the room to avoid energetical overconsumption and greenhouse gas emission.